At Stephanie Ho Dermatology, we aim to deliver optimal results for each and every one of our patients seeking renewal and rejuvenation of their skin. We use top of the range evidence based lasers and injectables to deliver customized treatments using multiple modalities, for maximal effects with minimal complications.
An honest discussion of what is achievable, coupled with comprehensive skin and complexion analysis marks the start of every treatment. A personalised treatment plan will then be commenced with regular reviews by your dermatologist. Only your specialist dermatologist will be performing these treatments for you.
STRATEGIES FOR CUSTOMISED REJUVENATION
- Lasers - a wide range of lasers are available to treat pigmentation, redness, remove unwanted hair, as well as to improve scarring, pore size and texture by stimulating new collagen formation.
- Skin tightening techniques - Ultherapy, Profhilo injections, monopolar radiofrequency, radiofrequency microneedling treatments are the broad range of strategies available to restore collagen, elastin and firmness in your skin.
- Botulinum toxin - Used to relax facial muscles that are responsible for wrinkles, it is one of the most popular non-surgical procedures in the world. The treatment is easy, pain-free, and a great solution for reducing facial wrinkles such as frown lines, crow's feet and even dimpled chins. In addition, it can be used to soften a hard square jawline and achieve the coveted V shaped face.
- Fillers - Used to volumise hollows and soften lines to recreate the smooth contours of youthful skin. Also used to create definition, elongation and lifting to create more defined features. Fillers are most popular among those who seek a swift, non-surgical solution to plump up aged skin and to add definition to facial features.
- Other injectables – Profhilo, Sculptra, Rejuran and Skinboosters are additional injectables that we perform to boost hydration, tighten, lift and glow.